We take your security very seriously.. We use PayPal to securely process payment and we do not store any of your credit or debit card information. In addition our website uses an encryption technology to protect all interactions. A small locked padlock will appear in the bottom bar of your browser window during checkout to show you that the process is safe and secure. We will never sell of distribute any of your information - we promise!
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. We require this information to be able to process your order, you can choose to either create an account with us at checkout and if you do so you may also manage all of your contact information.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and remembers what you have added to your basket.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet) which is automatically logged by our web server. This may be used to anonymously note interest in our website and to identify orders that appear abnormal (i.e. multiple credit card numbers being used) in order to identify the source of fraudulent orders.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What We Do With It
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never sell or distribute any of your data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. A cookie is completely safe and cannout cause any damage to your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.